Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Music Teacher Planner - Free!

Hi Everyone!

It's been a while. Now, my family is in a different state, and I have a job lined up for next year. This job is in ONE building! Wahoo! I can't wait! I've been excited to think about next year. So much so, that I almost impulsively bought one of those SUPER expensive custom teacher notebooks. As I was about to order - I thought about it a little more clearly and wanted to wait to spend money like that until I was actually receiving a pay check. I thought, I can make something like this on google docs.

If you've been looking for something similar, than please make a copy and edit this for yourself. The order is a bit off - you have to look for the cover and inside cover, then think about how you want things to print and how many pages of each. But - it's much less expensive to print this out on nice paper and bind it than order. Let me know what you think! Any pages you wish were in there?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qPx1tKmXWluUY_IQUfDguLcbQ7IZtkK4IRA0hhgwr2w/edit?usp=sharing


These pages, and MORE, are included. Happy Almost Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment